Your Completed Application Checklist

Please pay any fees owing and ensure you include the following with your completed enrolment form:

  • Birth Certificate or Passport (for overseas enrolments)

    If your child is not an Australian Citizen, you will need to provide:
         -- Passport or travel documentation
         -- Current Visa and previous Visa (if applicable)

  • NSW/ACT residency verification (e.g. rates notice/electricity bill)

  • Principal Signature (from previous school confirming student as a 'leaver')

  • Photographs 

  • Court orders (if applicable)

  • Enrolment Category Page

  • Statutory Declaration (if required)

Contact Us
Donald Road Queanbeyan
NSW 2620
F: 02 6299 2529